Priced to Sell – The Psychology of Buying
In this talk Kevin draws on the work of many researches who have done work on why and how we buy. In a fascinating journey of buying and selling we learn how our human behavior is both predictable and irrational. Kevin covers:
- The Psychology of buying and gratification.
- The secrets of the mass retailers.
- Online advertising and leading.
- Real estate tactics.
- Why we always try to impress on the date or business lunch.
- How to frame your proposals so your customers will always choose you.
To the company: Give your staff the skills to maximise their sales and ensure that your business is chosen before others.
To the individual: Learn how to help your customers make the right decision, practical advice for your next proposal/quote that will get you the deal.